We are a medium-sized company that is one of the leaders in the field of Rapid Tooling. Our customers appreciate our authenticity, flexibility and reliability. We deliver what we promise.
We can only make promises, however, thanks to our team, which works hand in hand and achieves top performance even in time-critical situations. For this we value and encourage our employees. Also in the form of career prospects.
You want to belong to it? Then we are looking forward to your application by e-mail to Mrs. Andrea Coy email@example.com via our inquiry form:
You are an organizational talent and have commercial and technical understanding. You keep calm and maintain an overview, even when things get hectic and many things are running in parallel. You know that your work lays the foundation for successful projects and are committed to taking on this responsibility.
- Technical understanding
- Skilled working on the PC
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Pleasure in customer contact
- Sense of responsibility
- Good written and spoken German
- Viewing and preparing customer inquiries and CAD data
- Creating and maintaining orders/articles in the ERP system
- Coordination of orders and deadlines with our customers
- Data and material procurement in coordination with our customers
- Overview and distribution of incoming e-mails
- Creation of order confirmations, shipping documents and invoices
- Administration and maintenance of electronic scheduling
You enjoy new technical problems and challenges. And you want to have a positive influence on the area of machine maintenance within our company and contribute to our continuous improvement process.
- You have completed vocational training in the field of mechatronics
- You have experience in dealing with pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics and control technology.
- You enjoy a varied job and are enthusiastic about individual problems.
- You are characterized by a quick grasp and an independent way of working.
- Responsible action and quality-conscious work are your top priorities.
- Independent repair of more than 30 CNC milling machines and their peripherals. This includes troubleshooting, error detection and their elimination. For tricky problems, you work in direct contact with the machine manufacturer.
- Working on internal company projects. Here you have to find solutions. The required components must be selected and purchased.
- The implementation of the task with subsequent commissioning and documentation is an important part of your work.
- Further development and modernization of our CNC milling machines.
You are perfectly familiar with the processing of thermoplastics. You control injection moulding parameters with great sensitivity and thus ensure optimum results.
- You see the sampling of new molds as a challenge
- You can set up safe injection moulding processes and reliably eliminate faults
- Completed training as a process mechanic in plastics and rubber technology, specialising in injection moulding
- Professional experience and quality awareness
- Solid knowledge of plastics characteristics and tool technology
- Solution-oriented, independent way of working
- Commitment and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work in 2-shift operation
- Setting up economical, safe injection moulding and production processes
- Adjustment, optimization and monitoring of injection molding parameters with permanent quality control of the manufactured parts (error detection and elimination)
- Process optimization
- Cooperation in shift teams
You solve technical challenges with vision. Because you know: The end product can only be as good as the form you have given it. That's why you always look for the best solution - in a team and in direct contact with the customer.
- Very good CAD or CAM knowledge
- Spatial thinking
- Precise, clean work
- High quality awareness
- Enjoyment of customer contact
- Independent, reliable working method
- Flexibility and resilience
- Quick comprehension
- Team spirit
- Independent handling of projects in close customer contact
- 3D design of injection moulds made of aluminium
- CAM-controlled programming of HSC CNC milling machines
As a toolmaker, you have a lot of responsibility. Because every part that is produced with the tool you build can only be as good as the competence and passion you put into it beforehand.
- Completed vocational training as a tool mechanic or in a similar profession
- Practiced handling of the usual measuring equipment and manufacturing processes
- Spatial thinking
- Manual dexterity
- Fingertip feeling
- Precise, clean work
- Ambition and ability to work in a team
- Independent assembly, repair and maintenance of injection moulds made of aluminium
- Turning, milling, drilling
- Supervision of initial sampling on the injection moulding machine
- Close cooperation with our project managers
We are looking for young people with ambition and energy, who want to get a top education in one of the following professions:
- Process mechanic (m/f/d) for plastics and rubber technology in our advanced injection moulding production
- Manual skills and spatial thinking
- Sure instinct
- Vision, creativity, independence and ambition
- Precise, accurate work
- Team spirit
- Age between 16 - 61 years
- At least medium maturity
- Career changer or re-entrant
Top: If you complete your training with very good grades / with a shortening, you can expect up to 2,000 € bonus! So what are you waiting for?
- CAD design and milling of injection moulded aluminium inserts
As a service provider in rapid tooling, we have specialised in the production of plastic prototypes from original materials.
Based on 3D input data, we design tool inserts for our special master tool system. We manufacture the inserts from high-strength aluminium using HSC milling. After the construction of the tools, we sample them for our customers on our own injection moulding machines.
We use these machines to produce the smallest, small and pilot series of 10 - 10,000 parts from all common plastics. Our customers come from all common technical areas such as the automotive, electronics, aviation and packaging industries.
Have you become curious? Mr. André Ziegler can give you further information by phone at +49 6071 - 9229-0.
- A varied and demanding job in an innovative company.
- A collegial team that is always ready to help and support you with advice and assistance and with a broad range of professional competence.
- A personalised company structure with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- A payment above the general pay scale.
- The opportunity to exert a positive influence on the maintenance sector and to participate in our continuous improvement process.
- Individual training in your area of responsibility by your colleagues.
- If required, training, further education and continuing education
- Flexitime account
- Fair overtime regulations for an individual work-life balance (e.g. for children or the care of relatives)
- Ergonomic workstations
- Company health management (company medical examinations, massage services during breaks)
- Free coffee
- Training mentors for all training occupations
- Inter- and intra-company teaching
- Specialist courses as required
- Exam preparation courses
- Complete assumption of the costs for work clothes and textbooks
- Company medical offers for health management
- Best perspectives after completion of the training