We are a medium-sized company that is one of the leaders in the field of Rapid Tooling. Our customers appreciate our authenticity, flexibility and reliability. We deliver what we promise.
However, we can only make promises thanks to our team, which works hand in hand and achieves top performance even in time-critical situations. For this we value and encourage our employees. Also in the form of career prospects.
You want to belong? Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to Mrs. Andrea Coy at email@example.com or via our inquiry form:
Du löst technische Herausforderungen mit Weitblick. Denn du weißt: Das Endprodukt kann nur so gut sein wie die Form, die du ihm gegeben hast. Deshalb suchst du immer nach der besten Lösung – im Team wie im direkten Kundenkontakt.
- Sehr gute CAD- oder CAM-Kenntnisse
- Räumliches Denken
- Präzises, sauberes Arbeiten
- Hohes Qualitätsbewusstsein
- Spaß an Kundenkontakt
- Selbständige, zuverlässige Arbeitsweise
- Flexibilität und Belastbarkeit
- Schnelle Auffassungsgabe
- Selbstständige Abwicklung von Projekten im engen Kundenkontakt
- 3D-Konstruktion von Spritzgusswerkzeugen aus Aluminium
- CAM-gesteuerte Programmierung von HSC CNC-Fräsmaschinen
Du bist zuverlässig, flexibel, teamfähig, besitzt gute Deutschkenntnisse und hast Spaß an der Arbeit? Dann sende uns deine Bewerbungsunterlagen schriftlich oder per E-Mail zu:
We are looking for young people with ambition and energy, who want to get a top education in one of the following professions:
- Process mechanic (m/f/d) for plastics and rubber technology in our advanced injection moulding production
- Manual skills and spatial thinking
- Sure instinct
- Vision, creativity, independence and ambition
- Precise, accurate work
- Team spirit
- Age between 16 – 61 years
- At least medium maturity
- Career changer or re-entrant
Top: If you complete your training with very good grades / with a shortening, you can expect up to €2,000 bonus! So, what are you waiting for?
- CAD design and milling of injection moulded aluminium inserts
As a service provider in rapid tooling, we have specialised in the production of plastic prototypes from original materials.
Based on 3D input data, we design tool inserts for our special master tool system. We manufacture the inserts by means of HSC milling from high-strength aluminium. Once the tools have been assembled, we sample them for our customers on our own injection moulding machines.
Herewith we produce smallest, small and pilot series of 10 - 10.000 parts from all common plastics. Our customers come from all common technical areas such as the automotive, electronics, aviation and packaging industries.
Curious? Mr. André Ziegler can give you further information by phone at +49 6071 - 9229-0.
- A varied and demanding job in an innovative company.
- A collegial team that is always ready to help you with advice and support and to support you with a wide range of professional competence.
- A personalized corporate structure with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- A payment above the general pay scale.
- The opportunity to exert a positive influence on the maintenance sector and to participate in our continuous improvement process.
- Individual familiarization in your area of responsibility by your colleagues.
- Training, further education and continuing education as required
- Flexitime account
- Fair overtime regulations for an individual work-life balance (e.g. for children or the care of relatives)
- Ergonomic workstations
- Company health management (company medical examinations, massage offers during breaks)
- Free coffee
- Training sponsors for all training occupations
- Inter- and intra-company training
- Specialist courses as required
- Exam preparation courses
- Complete assumption of the costs for work clothes and textbooks
- Company medical offers for health management
- Best prospects after completion of the training